Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Fountain of Fountain-ness

I never got to see The Fountain. But I am listening to some of the music right now and that, at least, is something and that something is pretty good. Except for right now. Hmm.

I haven't blogged for a good long while now. Come to think of it, I haven't quizilla'd much either lately. Probably because a really good quiz is hard to find. Maybe I should look right now. Perhaps my elemental has changed. Or perhaps Draco is now the perfect HP man for me.

I guess it's almost Christmas. That is really weird to me because it seems like it was just August or something. Wasn't it? I don't want 2007 much. That sounds kind of boring. Well. Not really I guess.

2 comments:

  1. How is 2007 for you now, maybe it is better than you thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the year is looking up now that I am Apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete