Thursday, August 25, 2011
But look at it! (I mean, look at it!) Even if it turns out to be Bits o' Cake, those will be the best Bits o' Cake to date. How can I resist???
PS: Husband, remind me to add parchment paper and another round cake pan to the shopping list. Also lots of cream cheese and peanut butter.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Mr. Graham is just the nicest husbandman in the world. He is so thoughtful and nice and compliment-y and helpful and not complain-y and funny and he is so cute when he sleeps. I like to say that he is my favorite and my best. Here are some other ways he is my favorite and best:
- He laughs when I say ridiculous things like “If you were a button, I would call you husbandybuttons.”
- He humors me when I ask if I can quit my job and stay at home all day like a bum.
- He lets me pin him down and tickle his feet.
- He always does the dishes. Always!
- He is my faithful and insightful little reader.
- He never says I don’t need that new pair of shoes.
- He puts up with a lot of whining about wanting cheese when I’ve fallen to the Communists (and then gives me cheese).
- He loves me so and tells me so all the time.
As a side note, I wish I could say “my favourite and my best” was my own linguistic creation, but it actually comes from an episode of Charlie and Lola. I feel about Mr. Graham the same way a small girl child feels about snow. Watch it! I love this show.
Happy anniversary, husbandybuns! :*