Sunday, April 01, 2007

A little more Vexed

My sketchbook brand changed its perforation type and now the pages don't tear out very well. Plus the oncoming humidity makes the pages soggy-ish and so they just tear in little jumps and spats. It's really annoying, especially when I have to tape them back in and there are little bits everywhere, not lining up. But I do enjoy the fact that I have been drawing so much lately. I just wish I could color stuff and had my own computer in general.

In other news, TMNT is still awesome. I had a dream there was a turtle in my closet (an actual turtle) and there were all these baby turtles the size of a golf ball (flat) and soon there were baby turtles all over. So there was a big question about raising the baby turtles or taking them all outside and letting them fend for themselves or raise them to full grown-hood and then putting them outside. Unfortunately the question was never resolved.

In other news, has anybody seen the Underdog teaser? I really, truly do not understand it. I hope it tanks as bad as Catwoman. In other movie news, I am kind of tired of hearing about 300. Shocking, I know, but I think it's run its course and needs to go away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment