Mr. Graham is just the nicest husbandman in the world. He is so thoughtful and nice and compliment-y and helpful and not complain-y and funny and he is so cute when he sleeps. I like to say that he is my favorite and my best. Here are some other ways he is my favorite and best:
- He laughs when I say ridiculous things like “If you were a button, I would call you husbandybuttons.”
- He humors me when I ask if I can quit my job and stay at home all day like a bum.
- He lets me pin him down and tickle his feet.
- He always does the dishes. Always!
- He is my faithful and insightful little reader.
- He never says I don’t need that new pair of shoes.
- He puts up with a lot of whining about wanting cheese when I’ve fallen to the Communists (and then gives me cheese).
- He loves me so and tells me so all the time.
As a side note, I wish I could say “my favourite and my best” was my own linguistic creation, but it actually comes from an episode of Charlie and Lola. I feel about Mr. Graham the same way a small girl child feels about snow. Watch it! I love this show.
Happy anniversary, husbandybuns! :*