Saturday, November 12, 2011

An Ode

I've been on a Cheezits kick lately. The white cheddar kind is my favorite, but lately I have been scarfing down the new Baby Swiss variety. Basically I will eat any kind of Cheezit you put in front of me. This is not too surprising since I would happily eat cheese at any and every opportunity, but yesterday my enthusiasm produced a haiku. I sent it to Drewbles, but I think I would be remiss in not sharing it with the whole world (because the whole word reads my blog, yes?). Here it is:

Little bits of cheese
Baked into crackers for me
I’ll eat you all up

Also, in the process of finding an image of a Cheezit box which I never used, I found this picture. I feel a certain kinship with this wee fellow:

4 comments:

  1. So I just recently (re-?)discovered my love of Cheez-its. It actually came about after I made a batch of cheese straws (made of like 2 cups of cheddar, 1 cup of butter, and some flour....DE. LICIOUS.)

    Anyway, they're all so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheese, but I think I like your new blog background even more! I highly approve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Señora, I must investigate these cheese straws! I'm always a fan of new ways to eat cheese.

    Marcue, I knew you would approve! :D

    ReplyDelete