Saturday, February 17, 2007

Huey Kablooey

Well, I do believe it is that time again to post. I often think of entire blogs in my head but then I never actually type them up and post them. So, while I may have some 170 actual posts, there were many more that never quite made it here. Isn't that fascinating?

Lately I have been wanting to watch Blade Runner. I find this kind of inexplicable, since I have never seen it and don't really know what it's about. Maybe this is some kind of phase everyone goes through, like puberty or stupidity. Maybe it's "runnerity." That may not be a real word, but it's a real phase. I hope it doesn't last as long as my stupidity phase.

So, in big important news The Prestige is out on Tuesday. I am so gleefully anticipating this so I can compare it to the book some more. I am still thinking about the ending in the book because it was so...something. If I weren't so caught up in Star Wars novels at the moment I would be rereading that one again.

In miscellaneous news, www.librarything.com is pretty fun.


1 comment: