Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Some stuff about some Stuff

It's been a long time since I blogged, and maybe now I'm just blogging because I've been in the pits of nostalgia lately. Whatever, the motivation isn't the important thing, right?

I'm back at school again, and, once again, motivation is hard to come by. Library stuff is cool but reading about library stuff is not so cool. If I had been thinking about working at an academic library, I would have changed my mind after reading about citation studies. Just let me read books and give other people books, okay? I don't need authority. I don't need to manage. I just need to be around books and get paid well for it. Or paid at any rate.

I have readers advisory this semester, which is all about how to suggest books for people, and I think I would like this skill in terms of movies as well. Not so much for other people as for myself because that would be handy. Naturally I would use these powers for good.

In other news, my desk chair is really cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment