Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Little Creativity

While working on a group paper today via email I decided to spice up my section and throw some haiku into the mix. Sadly, I actually had to look up the whole arrangement and syllable numbers for haiku, so I'm not going to promise that these are any good. But they were more fun than the paper.* Anyway, I was in a Jeeves and Wooster mood so I wrote some haiku for Jeeves.

"A Haiku for Jeeves"
Jeeves wears a nice coat
Jeeves is so very clever
I would like a Jeeves

"Another Haiku for Jeeves"
About some jackets
Jeeves is most particular
Who needs brass buttons?

*OK, so this paper is not so boring. It's about readers' advisory! Which is awesome. X-Men: the Last Stand is not awesome. So why am I still tempted to buy it?


1 comment:

  1. You are still tempted to buy it because it would complete a DVD collection. I wish I had watched Spider Man 3 before buying it, too. That one sucked as well. So Spider Man 2 and X-Men 2 will remain my favorite super-hero movies. I still need to see Iron Man.

    ReplyDelete