Monday, January 30, 2012

In Which I Send the Tennis Ball Off in Style

I mean, it's the least I could do after...hmm...well, never mind that. Anyway, here's how the ol' Tennis Ball and I are spending the night:

Stopping at the library to stock up on reading material
Eating a lot of delicious Indian food
(In case you're wondering--we had Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb with mushrooms, garlic naan, regular naan and cucumber Raita...so good)

Watching some Daria
Playing some Harry Potter
Having this fellow wait on my every whim (you're doing great at it, fellow!)
I hope you've enjoyed your night, Tennis Ball, because you aren't getting Indian food and snuggles where you're going.

1 comment:

  1. We've been thinking about you constantly! I'm glad to hear everything went well. Take care of yourself. I had a similar surgery a few years ago. Welcome to the club! Here's to a bright, tennis ball-less future!

    ReplyDelete