Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Four

I am so tardy with Miss A's update this month!  I blame July in general.  But here we are and here she is at four months old.  



I very much prefer these four months of her life to her very first four months of life, in utero.  If I sleep less now than then, well, at least I vomit less too.

But enough about vomit!

She got a clean bill of health at her check up earlier this month, and here are her stats for the record: 14.31 lbs (64%), 27.25 in. (100%) and head circumference of 16.5 in. (77%).  Just for curiosity's sake, at this age Mr. C. was almost two pounds heavier(!) and a quarter inch shorter.  People have been remarking on her long feet and how that may mean she will be tall.  WELL I can you that foot size can be no indication of future height whatsoever (hmph), but she is tall now at any rate.  Perhaps she will keep it up.




As for what else is going on, she's not sleeping through the night still and is sometimes all over the place with when and how often she wakes up.  But GENERALLY she wakes up once to eat, between 3 and 4 and sleeps until between 6:30-7:30.  A few times she slept in until 9 or so, because babies have the LIFE. 

I could look at her little lips all day.


She is a good roller already, going both ways, and she can squirm around in a circle.  She also loves to grab things and play with fabric-type things.  Some days she is very quiet and hardly makes a peep, other times she talks and squeals all day long.  Unfortunately she is also getting to the stage where she cries when other people hold her.  But she'll grow out of that before too long, I'm sure.





Anyway, she is just delightful.  I love to look at her little face and see her exploring everything in arm's reach.  She's always so happy when I get her out of bed, even in the middle of the night.  Mr. C. adores her and she thinks he is pretty funny.





It's still weird to me sometimes that I've got not one but two babies in my house.







Glad you're here, little snugglebuns.

  

3 comments:

  1. Marvelous! She's such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update and cute pics! It's almost like I'm reading about my own babe (nights sound very similar...). This is such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love every one of these pictures! She is just, no not just, she is incredibly adorable! I LOVE her to pieces!

    ReplyDelete