Thursday, July 10, 2008

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

I don't know why I'm using random movie quotes for blog titles lately.  Enjoy it while it lasts, I suppose!

OK, this is just a quick note, partly just to remind myself later when I don't remember it as well, but I had three dreams last night.  They were separate but the ones that followed the first would refer back to the others and it was all kind of strange.  But here are the things that were involved in them:

My Little Pony: the country, the castle and the most awesome pool ever (for sea ponies, of course)
Kingdom Hearts (2?  It doesn't matter)
Steven Spielberg and his nameless rival
Tony Stark
My old roommate and her niece
Fancy dresses that I do not own
Earrings that I do not own
A trip to St. Louis
Breakfast burritos from McDonalds
Chingachgook (but he was played by Wes Studi/Magua!  No!)
The Bog Monster (also known as the "Next Great American Novel")
Love triangles
Jeeves!
Last of the Mohicans

And yes....it was AWESOME. 

2 comments:

  1. It totally makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yeah, because I TOLD you the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete