For my web design class we've been making websites for a client all semester. Mine was mostly together on Sunday night, and I was just going to add some things on Monday afternoon before class, when we were all going to show our websites to the class. But sometime in those hours before class the whole site kind of fell apart and it looked like garbage. So I sat there and cried to myself and emoticon cried to Drew and decided to skip class and lose 5% of my grade. I did get it all back together and nice looking after about 2 hours, but class was over. Sad. But! As it turns out the SLIS server was down just during class and no one could present and class was cancelled! And now we're just doing all the reviewing and commenting of each other's sites online! Magical! I really couldn't believe my good luck.
I have been feeling pretty lucky lately. Here are some reasons why:
- I found the entire second season of Battlestar Galactica for $35. Normally it is sold in halves for that price. SCORE.
- I passed the website along to my client last night and she raved about it. I do believe the phrase she used was that she "kind of loves my guts."
- I'm almost done with school for good! Less than two weeks to go.
- I'm going to Disneyland next month! I predict it will be the BDTE.
- I have three kinds of delicious cheese in my fridge. Gouda is so gooda.
- I found jeans at Kohl's that were on sale and in my size. Needless to say, I bought them.
- Hugh Jackman made a movie for me and it comes out next week.
- I came to work today and got a mini cheesecake.
- There are flowers everywhere!