Monday, August 16, 2010

In Which I Expound Fondly

Guess what happened a year ago yesterday?
This! Can you believe it's been a year already? The time really started to speed up about June and now I can't believe it's already been August 15th and all. Now we can say that this time last year we were already married!

You all know this isn't a gooey blog so I won't be gooey now. But I am going to list a few things I have been liking about Mr. Graham in particular the last few days.
  • His eye crinkles when he smiles.
  • The fact that he will drag all the heaviest luggage around, up and down hills with nary a complaint.
  • The way he sings Yankee Doodle Dandy in his sleep or says things like "Trouble is my middle name."
  • The beard! Yeah.
  • He can keep up with me when I start quoting Nightmare Before Christmas.
  • He is always full of surprises--like flowers or a random DVD I have been pining for.
  • He likes me so well and I can tell all the time.
So here we are, married and happy and happy to be married, as we always shall be. And there's only 365 days left until the next anniversary!

Cheers to you, Mr. Graham, and cheers to us. I loves you so. :*



(I may have listened to this song three times in a row today...)

6 comments:

  1. "Three-sixty-foooourrrr!"

    -Wolf Man, Nightmare Before Christmas

    I love you so! And I'm so glad you love the beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very sweet little list. You two are awesome together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's been a year already?! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, congrats! Sadly, I just use your anniversary as a marking point for how much weight I lost before and after (20 lbs before, 23 after, 7 more to go).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is way sweet and fun. I must say, we of Drew's original family, love you Julie! Thanks for being a wonderful wife and companion to Drew. Love, Mom Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy Drew found you. Or you found Drew. Both.

    ReplyDelete