This! Can you believe it's been a year already? The time really started to speed up about June and now I can't believe it's already been August 15th and all. Now we can say that this time last year we were already married!
You all know this isn't a gooey blog so I won't be gooey now. But I am going to list a few things I have been liking about Mr. Graham in particular the last few days.
- His eye crinkles when he smiles.
- The fact that he will drag all the heaviest luggage around, up and down hills with nary a complaint.
- The way he sings Yankee Doodle Dandy in his sleep or says things like "Trouble is my middle name."
- The beard! Yeah.
- He can keep up with me when I start quoting Nightmare Before Christmas.
- He is always full of surprises--like flowers or a random DVD I have been pining for.
- He likes me so well and I can tell all the time.
Cheers to you, Mr. Graham, and cheers to us. I loves you so. :*
(I may have listened to this song three times in a row today...)