1) Buy a baby friendly pumpkin:
See? Baby friendly.
2) Dress the baby up like a skeleton:
(I love those side-looking eyes.)
3) Dress the baby up like a skeleton AND a tiger simultaneously:
4) Take the baby to a pumpkin patch for a nice nap:
5) Take the baby through a corn maze and only cheat a little because that baby is kind of heavy to carry around in circles:
6) Take the baby to a different pumpkin patch. He will LOVE it:
7) Take the baby on a hayride:
8) Carve a pumpkin with the baby's assistance:
8) Dress up for real! We have been waiting and waiting to have a baby so we could be James, Lily and Harry Potter for Halloween. Would this have happened if we'd had a girl? Um.............yes. These were especially appropriate costumes considering the fact that Harry got his scar on Halloween.
(This was what we were going for.)
Happy Halloween, little Harry! I hope you had fun trying to eat all those pumpkins.