I think it goes without saying that 2009 was a good year for me. I graduated, I had long hair again, I got some really cute new shoes. Oh yes, and I got married. It's hard to beat August 15th as my favorite day of 2009, but there were a lot of good days. There were some other things that were sad or lame or angryfying, but I don't want to list all of those out. But I do want to list out some of my favorite things and some things I look forward to this coming year. First, the fun things.
- The wedding. Duh.
- Disneyland! Twice! Disneyland is magical. It just is.
- Graduation. I like to be celebrated, it's true, but graduations are always kind of sad to me though because it means a chapter is over. But it was fun to sit with Marcue and giggle about Blaise Cronin. (P.S. I still don't use iTunes.)
- D'CALC good times! Food challenges, laughing about Twilight, book club, movie excursions, D'CALC night. Good times at my favorite apartment with my favorite roommates.
- A job? Being unemployed for the last 7 months or so makes me wary of putting a . in there.
- Disneyland! Okay, so we don't have any definite plans to visit, but since we're going to get free passes, we have to go. I mean, right? Maybe we'll finally make it there for the Halloween festivities.
- Spring. In general. I'm just about done with this winter thing (though I do like my sweaters).
- Everything else. Really, there's so much to look forward to this year. Deathly Hallows, a one year anniversary, lots of pho, visits from my kith and kin, Black Friday sales, the Fourth of July...the list goes on and on.
I don't really know where this year is going to go. Maybe 2011 will arrive and life will be totally different. Or maybe it will be pretty much the same. And no, Mom, I am not referring to babies, but job things.
Anyway, here's to 2010. May it be good.