Sunday, December 01, 2013

Put the Sun in the Glasses

Once upon a time, I broke my sunglasses.  I replaced them with an identical pair, and, surprisingly, they broke!  So I went through the ensuing months without, and they were very squinty months indeed.  Then we got married that August and went to southern California the next day.  Southern California is pretty bright.  Really bright.  I couldn't squint the bright out!  


See?  So I did what anyone would do, and bought some sunglasses from the aquarium, which saved me on the rest of our honeymoon in the bright, bright land of California:


Those sunglasses have traveled the world with me since, until one sad day, a few weeks ago, when they decided to travel no more:


I guess it's time to go back to the aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment