Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Commencing Countdown

My head is going to explodeeeeeeee. POA is out next Tuesday! So close, yet so so so far away. I sat in the shadow of three POA posters for nearly two hours tonight. I heard a commercial for it. I am listening to the soundtrack right now. A meltdown is imminent.

*Sigh*

As consolation I saw my sister and my rapidly growing nephew (all memory of me was long gone). And I got new socks. Soft, soft socks. And a bagel, which is much more exciting than it sounds.

Oh, on that Christmas-related list, I forgot to put Unleashed Boba Fett.

Back to Harry Potter. This may be a first: a John Williams score I genuinely like. This is not helping to prevent a meltdown though.

Moving on...man, this is so good. I feel like I'm flying Buckbeak. You know, Buckbeak was a really good part of that movie. Such a great improvement (technically) over Fluffy. And the Cave Troll. And Firenze. *flies*

Who watched Lost tonight? I SO figured out last week that it was the French lady that caught Sayid. So, about this "sickness." I mean, clearly she's kind of nuts, but were the other people really sick or was she just really sick out of her gourd? Just another mystery. I bet she knows what the Invisible Dinosaur really is.

This movie is so good. OK, time to be quiet now. Sleep sleep.

2 comments:

  1. When you say "meltdown" do you mean that your going to start watching M*A*S*H?

    I saw L*O*S*T it seems to be the "feel good hit" of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that America's Next Top Model is the feel good hit of the season and L*O*S*T*S is the heartwarmer of the season. Top Model was so cool yesterday. They had to speak the japanese and they were awful at it. The Simpsons are going to Japan!

    ReplyDelete