Sunday, March 27, 2005

I Want to Break Free

Well, since everyone seems to have abandoned the blogging tradition I guess I will carry the torch until Reimburser makes it popular again.

Is it weird to get a word stuck in your head? I have "minorly" in my head, except with a Boston accent. Minahly.

So, I saw some good flicks this weekend. I saw...something. I watched Turtles on Saturday as usual, though it didn't have that great emotional punch of last week. Then I watched some show on ABC called W.i.t.c.h., and, despite its oh-so-popular Saturday morning Anime-ness, it entrances me. Maybe because it looks so much better than Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. Back to movies, I got Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead and I watched some memorable scenes from that. Then I saw Finding Neverland today, and it was such a fantastically beautiful movie (and it made me really like Kate Winslet again).

In other news, I have nothing to say. Hmmm. Guess that means it's time for fan fiction!

4 comments:

  1. I've been watching WITCH since the dawn of time. I also have all the books. I blog still you know. I have Pan's sword, I'm the Pan now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Kate Winslet you might like Eternal Sunshine, but don't take my word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WITCH is sucha sweetbees show. I witched it this morning too. Plus I witched DH tomorrow because it's a new episode.

    ReplyDelete