Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hinkypunks

So, as I am an official blogger, I feel it is my duty to post as frequently as possible.  So here I am.   Posting.  Again.
 
I feel perhaps an explanation is in order to you, my dear readers.  I know you're asking "Hinkypunk Station?  What is this new devilry?"  Well, I happen to like the word "hinkypunk" (for further information, see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)  and it just sounded better with "station" on the end of it.  Hinkypunk Station. Rolls off the tongue, don't you think? 

In other news I had a dream last night about buying bottles at a used furniture store to put my pencils in.  But when I picked up the bottles they turned into hand soap dispensers.  But they were still cool so I bought them anyway.  So that was all pretty exciting.  I also got to fall asleep with a cat batting my face every three seconds with her tail.  That was cool too.  Life is full of cool things, isn't it?  Like frumix and green bottles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment