- Knee socks. I love knee socks. I mean the preppy kind, not the fancy kind kids these days are wearing. (Example from the mall last week: grey knee highs with multi-colored hearts, coupled with super-short gym shorts.)
- "We are One" from the Lion King sequel. I just listened to that song about five times in a row.
- Van Helsing. There are so many things to love about this movie I don't know why it's not more popular...except for all the obvious reasons.
- Charlie and Lola. I haven't read
anymany of the books, but I love this show. It's so cute and English. "Cha-lie!"
- "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney. I KNOW.
- Pirates of the Caribbean techno remixes.
- Vienna sausages.
And now, gentle readers, I encourage you all to comment with your own lists so that I can