Monday, October 18, 2004

Face Your Enemy

Well, it's that time again. Time for everyone to notice how long it's been since the Green Bottle's been refilled. Tsk tsk.

So today on superherohype.com they were boasting about having an EXCLUSIVE first picture of Dr. Doom from the Fantastic Four. Yeah, maybe this would have been cool if it weren't just a picture of Mr. Nip/Tuck in a nice suit. That's why superherohype.com got this "exclusive"--no one else wanted it.

OK, this is really weird. The bass from the subwoofer is making a spot of on my leg vibrate. Just a spot. Time to move that leg.

Well, Bryan Singer cast Superman. It's some guy named Brandon Rockemsockem with the impressive credits of One Live to Live and Will and Grace. Score! Can't wait for that. I suspect Lois Lane will be played by Lisa Brenner, formerly of Another World. "Here's your precious baby, Superman!"

I saw my first ten minutes of Walker, Texas Ranger today. Yes, it was as bad as I thought it would be, and yes, it did have some of the worst fist fight SFX I've ever heard. Like someone slapping a raw steak with a spatula.

Lost is on on Wednesday! It's so close I can taste the polar bear now.

3 comments:

  1. I noticed about the Green Bottle.
    And I can't wait until soap stars take over the movie industry. It would be better if soap producers and directors took over. Then we could have the close-ups we need to be able feel someone's pain without the actor having to work so hard to move their eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test your might. Lets go home. Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I msut say that I ma listeinng to Collective Soul right now in eagre anticipation of thier up nad coming nwe relaese.

    ReplyDelete