Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It ain't real but it's still so good

Velveeta, that is. What is it about that stuff that makes me want to eat it all the time? So cheesy, so yellow. Just right! I have a granola bar with me and that just isn't as appetizing. The orange wrapper does match my sweater though. That is not as good as Velveeta either.

So I'm supposed to be finding out about notary officials right now. Notice how I am still here. I got some time right? I was going to go see a stuffed elephant, but I never had time for that anyway. I've had the word "pachyderm" in my head this morning. How do words get in your head anyway?

I just took a test and the girl next to me kept moving her gum around in her mouth. This has made me vow to never chew gum again. This resolve will last approximately 20 minutes, until after I have eaten my non-Velveeta granola bar and don't feel the need to spread my peanut butter breath across the landscape.

Pachyderrrrrm.

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of cheesyness in the morning. It smells like victory.

    ReplyDelete