Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Paper Socks

Well, it seems like everyone is too good for for blogs again. But here I am, faithful as ever...

So, in the movie news today. Yet another Asian horror flick is being remade by the US, this time it's The Ghost. The main character is a girl with amnesia who realizes a group of people are being killed of by a "vengeful ghost." Hmm... maybe it's just my amnesia going away, but doesn't that sound familiar?

So. It's going to happen after all. They're making a Wolverine movie and planning on Hugh starring. Mmmm, tasty.

So Shark Tale was number 1 this weekend, which surprised me. I've heard mixed reviews and am not planning to see it. I'd probably rent it, but I can't think of a reason why. Hmm.

I'm excited to watch Lost tomorrow. Maybe another polar bear will show up. The producers swear the big hungry creature isn't a dinosaur. So my next guess is Jim Carrey.

JK Rowling updated her F.A.Q. about Harry Potter stuff. It's the next best thing to reading a new HP book, since whatever she says goes, rather than "I have to do a decision but maybe." If anyone's interested, here's the link (text only version).

*sigh* I miss my bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment