Pops Brady: Eugene Levy
Moms Brady: Blythe Danner
Greg: Paul Walker
Greg's wife: Romola Garai
Peter: Aiden Gillen
Peter's wife: Alex Kingston
Marcia: Jennifer Connelly
Marcia's husband: Steven Waddington
Myself (Jan): Ideally it would be Emma Watson, because, you know, she's Hermione. But "realistically" I chose Alison Lohman.
A few notes of explanation:
- Alex Kingston is, of course, older than the real deal but whatever
- Marcia and I have long had the opinion that Mr. Marcia resembled Duncan from Last of the Mohicans.
- About Alison Lohman. I picked her since she's like in her mid-twenties and she's played teenagers. What does this have to do with me? I was recently asked if this were my first semester at college or (earlier) if I were here visiting family while on spring break (like high school spring break).
- Casting is based on looks, not movies. Because some of them have made sucky/weird movies indeed (No, I'm not talking about Fast and the Furious because I enjoy that movie).
- As for Peter, if I were casting Peter of the universally-praised tale "Greg's Tree House" he would, naturally, be played by Vin Diesel.
- Paul Walker. Hahahaha.
So there you have it, folks. The brilliant, Oscar-winning cast of the Brady Bunch Movie. Hurrah!