Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Ah, happy day

So Halle Berry has said that she isn't interested in doing another superhero movie. What does this mean? X-Men 3 is now safe from Halle and, possibly, Storm as a whole. *Whew* (The first X made over 200, the 2nd over 400) She would however be interested in playing Catwoman again. (Catwoman has grossed about 30 mill. so far) So, instead of playing a character in a group, in a movie that gets good reviews and $, she would rather play the lead character in an ill-conceived, ill-exectuted Catwoman sequel. Yes, Halle, you make lots of sense.

Moving on. This Fantastic Four movie keeps getting worse and worse. For starters, Jessica Alba is in the cast. I know nothing about FF, but I know that's a bad sign. Now Dr. Doom is apparently cast by the lead doctor dude on Nip/Tuck. I don't know anything about that show either, but it has possibly the worst title on television. In short? X3? Good idea. FF? Bad idea.

So I was possibly going to be in Chicago this week. For various reasons I am not, and guess what is doing some filming there right now? Yeah, you guessed it. Batman Begins. Scenes with the Batmobile no less. In broad daylight too. *sigh* So, I miss the museums, I miss the schools, I miss the botanical gardens AND I miss the Batmobile. Why is life so hard on me? I don't know, friends.

Well, in non-movie news... I guess I don't have any. Well, for one thing, I guess, I just had some Breyer's Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Yes, it was fabulous. In other news, I had a dream that I moved into a new apartment complex with a bookstore down in one end. Who ran the bookstore? Yeah, you guessed it. The Marauders, minus Peter Pettigrew and plus Lily. Sirius was even "played" by Gary Oldman (ala The Professional). Anyway, Lupin watered all the plants without magic and somehow the whole store got drenched so they were drying everything with their wands.

Then I woke up and fell asleep again and had the same dream. So what I gathered from that is that I think about my fanfiction a lot before I fall asleep.

Well, kids, for a lack of subject matter I am flying the coop. And, no, I have yet to experience The Village. *sigh*

See y'all on the flip side.

3 comments:

  1. Flip modes the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, as a shorty I was always told if ain't gonna be part of the greatest I gotta be the greatest myself

    ReplyDelete