Monday, August 30, 2004

Sad day, Sad Blog

Well, kids, it's that time again. Time to come home early. In other parts of the world, however, like my part, it's time for school again. As much as I enjoy school, I will miss the endless summer hours filled with blogs, fanfics, mad shark and, of course, muffin art.

The upside of this is that I get to look at art all the time again, which is pretty sweetbees. I've decided that perhaps I need to replace Creative Writing with an art history class. Mainly because the section I am in is far more demanding than fun, which is what I wanted the class for. Good for the hardcore, English-major people. Not so good for the casual class taker. So I am on the hunt for something more suitable for my tastes. Keep your eyes "peeled".

The sad fact of it is is that Hinkypunk Station will no longer be the magnificent crossroads it has been. At least not until I've got DSL at my house, which will hopefully be this week. Can we survive until then? I hope so. I hope so.

3 comments:

  1. One cannot easily excape the pull of the mad shark. You'll be back. They always come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smeagol the Betrayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hacienda House Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete