Monday, August 16, 2004

A Quick Lesson

Wow, have I got a treat for you kids today. In between "Witchy Woman" Bellatrix song fics and fix about a "surtain" Slytherin, I found the sound byte of the day in a James and Lily fic. This snippet is from a Christmas scene and here's what Sirius has to say about his presents:

"DUDE!! IT IS QUIDDITCH STUFF!! THANKS REMUS!! WHOA! NANCY THESE ARE THE NEW FIREWORKS I HAVE BEEN WANTING!! I SOOO LOVE YOU!WOW ALICE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE ME A SWEATER! IT MUST HAVE TAKEN AGES!!! FRANK!!! WOW, MAN! MORE SUGAR!! HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS WHAT I WANTED? JAMES!!! BUDDY!! THANKS FOR THE MAGAZINES..... HEHEHEHEHHEHEE! JUST KIDDING NANCY. I MEAN THANKS FOR THE QUIDDITCH KIT. WOOOOT!!! SOME ONE GAVE ME AN ANT FARM!! GRETCHEN!! I SOOOOOOO LOVE YOU!! but not as much as Nancy.because she is my fiancee. WOW!!! PETER YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT ME MORE SUGAR BUT I THANK YOU!! I NEEEEEDED IT!!! WOOT WOOT!! LILY GAVE ME DUNGBOMBS!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!"

Yeah. H'okay. See you there.

In addition to this, I ran across one story that was just so great that I have to link to it in its entirety. The first two chapters are pure gold. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1820912/1/


No comments:

Post a Comment